Track RecordOur expertise in finance, law and technology speaks for the quality of the business. This translates to corporates being served, and investors who enjoy diversified returns. Check our statistics below.
Over S$165 Million
Raised on the Minterest platform
Deals are funded in 1 day
Loans are less than 6 months
Latest Track Record
Rate of Returns and Non-Performing Loan Rates
|Rates of return (per annum)||Non-Performing Loan Rates|
|Year||Lowest Rate||Highest Rate||Weighted Average Rate||Adjusted Weighted Average Rate*||Loans which are past 30 days but less than 90 days||Loans which are past 90 days|
Rate of Returns (Per Annum)
|Year||Lowest Rate||Highest Rate||Weighted Average Rate||Adjusted Weighted Average Rate|
Non-Performing Loan Rates
|Year||Loans past 30 days but less than 90 days||Loans which are past 90 days|
Updated as at 31 December 2020
* Assuming an investor made an investment of S$1,000 in each Funding Request for that year, this is the net return (after fees) on capital deployed.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore requires holders of the Capital Market Services (CMS) Licence to publish their historical performance on securities.
Rate of Return (Per Annum) is computed as interest payments, late interests less fees and charges divided by the loan amount and expressed as a percentage. This excludes any defaulted loans during the applicable year.
Weighted Average Rate of Return is computed as interest payments, late interests less fees and charges divided by the loan amount and expressed as a percentage. This excludes any defaulted loans during the applicable year.
Non-Performing Loan Rate is computed as the ratio of loans (principal + interest) that are at least 30 days past due over the total outstanding loans facilitated on the platform during the year (including outstanding amounts of defaulted loans) as at the applicable year end. Contractually, a defaulted loan refers to a loan which is 90 days past due or in a default based on contractual terms, whichever is the earlier date.
Note to Investors:
1. Past Performance is not an indicator to future returns, your capital is at risk when lending to businesses.
2. As you are lending to your own selected portfolio, your actual net return may be higher or lower than the returns shown above.
3. The calculations are for investors’ information and Minterest is not liable for any errors or omissions in the calculations above.
4. Please read our Platform terms and conditions carefully before using and investing on our platform.